Friday, July 6, 2012

Masters with Masters 5 (Charlie Bolden and Jean-Jacques Dordain

#The Best Masters with Masters 5 (Charlie Bolden and Jean-Jacques Dordain. Advertisements

Good VDO of Masters with Masters 5 (Charlie Bolden and Jean-Jacques Dordain

Not in the past, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am happy to gift Video on Replacement Social Security Card Application. i would like it to block my sisters. and the public. information that is useful. with your friends. Masters with Masters 5 (Charlie Bolden and Jean-Jacques Dordain, that I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the read. Masters with Masters 5 (Charlie Bolden and Jean-Jacques Dordain Tube. Duration : 53.50 Mins.

NASA Administrator Charlie Bolden and European Space Agency (ESA) Director-General Jean-Jacques Dordain shared reflections and stories in the Masters with Masters #5 program. They traded ideas about international collaboration and fielded questions from the audience in a lively discussion moderated by Academy Director Dr. Ed Hoffman at the 61st International Astronautical Congress in Prague on September 28, 2010. Dordain emphasized that cooperation among space agencies is strengthened by personal relationships. Bolden spoke about collaboration in terms of diversity and inclusion. Both agreed that competition and cooperation were not mutually exclusive. "We need competition, but provided that that competition is organized to reach common objectives," said Dordain. "I think that cooperation is to set the common objectives: what are we ready to go do together? I think that is the sense of cooperation. But to reach these common objectives, I think that competition is very healthy." Visit the NASA Academy website: 1.usa.gov
View Related articles associated with Replacement Social Security Card Application. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Masters with Masters 5 (Charlie Bolden and Jean-Jacques Dordain.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment